Friday, March 02, 2007

Evening

Mark continues to show impressive progress. His major complaints are his vision, which seems to get better all the time and the fogginess in his head. I think a lot of the fogginess is due to his anti-seizure medications which I hope they will begin to cut back soon. Mark thinks getting a quiet full nights sleep in his own bed will be even better!

The schedule hasn't been finalized but Mark will be attending the day program at Rehab for the next 3-6 months, three half days per week.

I will post our address and directions soon after we get home. I'd like to limit visitors to his two weekdays off and the weekends. We'll keep a calendar so we can all plan ahead.

Mark hasn't wanted access to a computer yet but I'm sure he'll be back to email and blogging when he gets home.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark and Chris Good for both of you it sure has been a intresting journy so far. hope it gets much better from here. If you need any help call we are close by. hope to see you both soon .

George and Denise

Anonymous said...

Chris - If you need anything just call, and if you need me to take Mark somewhere; just ask!. My number is in Mark's cell

pete

Anonymous said...

One more day and a wake up and the freedom bird flies. Kiss Nurse Ratchett goodbye!

Anonymous said...

WOW this is great news. One if by land, two if by sea, three if by air, but wait Seymour’s coming home. Hey Bubba I'll be able to come and see you. Got cleared by the doctors and PT to drive and walk on the leg so I come buy ASAP. Get settled in back home.

Another Note...Kelley, thank you so much for the recounting of your visit. Made me feel good to know you had some intense time with Mark.

Till high noon.
Alan

Kelley said...

Alan: The pleasure was mine. Here's hoping we cross paths soon.

Anonymous said...

(Tues. Morning)
Hey, today is the big day we've all been waiting for! But not nearly as much as y'all.
I think now things will get better quickly. I sure hope so.

Spensah~