Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Party Reminder

Hey all you party poopers out there! Let's make this a really big one.

If you're not:

Scott & Leslie - Mark's stepson and his lovely wife
Dick Seymour - Mark's dad
Pam Bennett - my wonderful neighbor
Phil Kelly - Mark's good friend
Elena Costello - my other wonderful neighbor
Dave Kitterman - an old childhood friend of Mark's
Doug & Vickie Coe - Mark's cowboy friend and his lovely wife
Tracy Beam - my terrific friend
Linda & Woody O'Neill - don't even know where to begin...
Derrick - one of Mark's friends who got him to the ER
Mistie & Meg - my young and really fun friends
Bev & Rich Moyer - Mark's cousin and her husband (a life saver indeed)
Ron Kauffman - the wonderful husband of one of my best friends who can't attend

...if you're not one of the above, please try to make it. Remember, my email is castellano@proofmark.com or call me at 610.716.1791 and leave me a message.

Please bring your digital cameras, email me the pix and I will post on the blog asap after the party.

See you on Sunday!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Chris and Mark, but we're stuck on the left coast!

Will be thinking about you.

Happy Birthday, Mark and many many healthy years.

Love from Susan & Jim in Olympia

Anonymous said...

Mark, I told Chris in an email that we can t attend, but we ll be thinking of you. Happy Birthday! Wishing you health and the very best.
"We turn not older with years, but new every day" ....Emily Dickenson

Love
Celeste and David

ps I can t use the apostrophe key or it takes me to the "find" feature! How weird...

Anonymous said...

Sorry I can't be there Mark. I guess DBK will just have to kiss you for me. xxoo