Saturday, December 05, 2009

Three years and counting

Another year, and things have not significantly changed. My vision is still doubled, my balance is still iffy, and my memory is still spotty. I work at remembering everyone and everything, but without total success. I remain unemployable, but work at something (usually my writing, but always my blog) every day. Chris still loves me (and I still owe her my very life), and we have two delightful cats and a beautiful home, so life ain't so bad...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read this blog. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

I use to work with you at BMS and have been following your blog through the years since the first day that you entered the hospital. Time passes and I forget to read it because there was a gap between your writings.

You are a success and blessed with Christine and good friends. You are an inspiration. You too have to give yourself credit for being strong-willed.

Please keep on writing!

Thanks for keeping us informed.

janice marie eiseman