Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Soupcon




Sorry for the incomplete pun, but ths Gates machine doesn't have the ease of typing foreign letters the way the Mac does. Suffice it to say that the title should be "soup's on".

In case you can't read the apron, it's "Don't mke me poison your food", which someone though summed up my cooking style better than Chris', though it fit her better.

Let's just say that eating chez Seymour can be exciting, if not dangerous.

This typing with one eye is challenging. I'll be happy when they merge again. Soon; the do says. Something to do with the mini-stroke of last weekend, I'm told. Other that that, I'm doing just fine, thank you very much. As soon as I have an orgasm, and my vision stops being doubled , I'll be back to what passes for normal with me.

I'll keep you posted.

Until then, let's hope the chili turns out well.

Rico

11 comments:

Christine said...

No, Mark didn't have a mini stroke last weekend! Sometimes his perception of time is off, way off. I didn't want to edit his entries, but I may have a change of heart. Christine

Kat said...

*whew*

Ben's comment to this news, btw, was - "fucker!"

Sheesh, Mark. What, you want us all to share that glorious hospital experience, so you're gonna give us all heart attacks?

I'll just consider this practice the parental discipline of being grateful for good outcomes instead of incensed at being made to worry.

Thppppbt.

(btw, the picture isn't working for me.)

Kat said...

(oh, and...thanks again, Chris.)

Anonymous said...

Double vision, orgasm and chili sounds very, very interesting. Dr. Freud would have alot of fun with you, Mark.
Keep on keeping on wildman. We are all so proud and you should be, too.
xxoo Kevin

Ronne said...

Hi Mark, Ron and Hanne Iverson want to send some loving thoughts. Dick told me of the war you have been fighting. Hard to emagine you having to go through all this. Nice to hear you have a wonderful woman by your side,
Love, Ron and Hanne

Anonymous said...

I think I can say, as a retired judge from several Oilfield Chili Cookoffs, that your chili can't be any worse than some I have tasted. But usually the oilfield guys have some good looking women to stir the pot.

Kelley said...

"Don't make me poison your food?" If applied to Chris, it's probably becuse you pissed her off. If applied to Mark, it's only because it's an integral part of his cooking style. As an old-tyme room-mate of Mark's, I can now reveal his secret: it is to put everything on the stove in as few pots as possible, then go into the living room and read until you can smell dinner entering the "early scorch" phase. Oddly though, he makes a dynamite chili. Never enough jalapeno's, but that's fixable.

Anonymous said...

I thought that tee-shirt said
"Dinner's ready when the smoke alarm goes off." At least that's what mine would say...if I ever cooked.

S~

Anonymous said...

Mark you've been our angel in disguise for a bit now....
and I hate to ask for your help...
I'm asking you to send forth prayers for Helen age 87.
I know you'll help ^%^

Anonymous said...

Continue with the re"mark"able recovery, no more "strokes" and yes my friend....have an orgasm! Just not when I'm coming over which will be soon.

Derrick

Anonymous said...

Hey RICO,.... sure am sorry to have missed you Sunday at the Quinton match. Mild Bill told me you were there for a while. Hope to see you real soon. Deacon