Thursday, May 10, 2007

Why she deserves diamonds

My ladyfriend, Christine, has taken care of me, or at least watched over the care of me, since I went down with my angioma last fall. She has done so, in spite of my attempts to either die or come out braindead, with a cheerful attitude and a smile.
I cannot tell you, or her, how much I owe her for all her hard work.
Let's just say that the biggest diamond I can ever afford is barely sufficient compensation for what she's gone through.
I would spend the money on anything else she wanted, but that seems to be her lust object in this world, so I'm happy to acquire one when I can afford it.
Know that I will take the best care of her that I can, no matter what it takes.
She's a very special woman, and I'm extremely lucky to have her in my life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAYBE ALL THAT LONG LIST OF NAMES WHO PRECEED THE BLOG NEWS COULD SEND A $1 TO THE CAVENOUS ANGIOMA PROGRAM...maybe it would ward off the same thing happening to them!
You might remember that Mark's mother is a witch!

Anonymous said...

bravo mark!
rick e.

Anonymous said...

She's a very special woman, and I'm extremely lucky to have her in my life.

She is and you are!

Great to hear you sounding like your old self, Mark.

Susan & Jim in Olympia

Anonymous said...

Yes, Christine is a gem and I wish that I could inherit some of her straits. She has been unbelieveable through all of this.
You don't know me Mark but I worked at BMS and we bearly said hello to one another but I have been watching your progress and cheering for you and knew that you would pull through all of this and learn from this incredible scary experience.

Christine is worth all the diamonds in the world and yes you are incredibly lucky to have her.

Keep up the fantastic work and I will write again.