Monday, January 15, 2007

Evening

Mark was at his best today. He was awake and alert all day except for a few cat naps. Dick shaved him today and when I told Mark he looked beautiful, he batted his eye lashes at me. He's been doing all sorts of "Mark" things and I don't think much will have changed in the long run. Since today was a holiday, Cigna was closed and we couldn't get the transfer processed. But I think tomorrow we will give rehab another try and this time it's gonna stick!

If you've held off sending cards or whatever, now I think he can really enjoy them. So, the address of rehab is:

414 Paoli Pike
Malvern, PA 19355
(610) 251-5400

Visiting hours are from 4-9 if you'd like to stop by. I'll update when I know what his schedule is like in the next couple of days. I know that therapy is over by 4 but he may need a nap before dinner.

See you in Malvern!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!! Amazing what getting your pipes blown out can do.[okay, okay shunts and drains].

Anonymous said...

I'm speechless with delight at the good news. Keep it up dear friend - you need to know how much we've all been missing you.

Anonymous said...

Great news, Roll on Mark.