Tuesday, January 16, 2007

First Evening in Rehab for the Second Time

Mark was transferred to rehab this afternoon and is doing great! They have those small televisions that I mentioned before that are hinged to this hydraulic arm that comes out of the wall that you can push/pull up and down and side to side. Dick and I were guessing which angle was best when Mark reached up and adjusted it himself.

He was getting a shower tonight and I hope they remember to put on his warm socks!

I will be going in at 9 so I can sit in on his consultations with the neurologist and neuro-psychologist. I should have lots of news tomorrow.

5 comments:

Kelley said...

Thank God! At last a glimpse of real sunshine. [did I say 'real']

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Hooray!
Have we finally stepped off the merry-go-round?

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark,

Please stick around the 'burbs for a while this time!

And ask them the location of that rehab computer lab.

We're so glad to hear that you're doing well.

Love from Susan & Jim in icy Olympia

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Mark!!!! We're all pulling for you - hope to see you soon. Joyce

Anonymous said...

Roll On Mark!