Monday, February 12, 2007

Evening

I know I've said this before, but tonight was the best yet. Maybe it was because he had a nice telephone chat with his good buddy Alan? I don't know if it's the medium and not having to deal with the visual part of a visitor or being concerned about how he looks to the other person, but just concentrating on talking with one person at a time and not having to follow multiple voices in a conversation, I think he did extremely well. Of course, I could only hear one side of the conversation. Even though he said he felt dopy the for the last few days ( and has been sleepy), he was very bright and alert tonight. He's wondering if it's some new medication they're giving him. We'll look into that tomorrow.

And he gave up on the tomato conversation too. We're back to how good Haagen Dazs Vanilla Bean ice cream is. He also said that the fresh strawberries I cut up for his dessert to have with the ice cream would have been better if they were raspberries!

5 comments:

Kelley said...

True Chris, you have said that before...and just you keep it coming! Do not hesitate to repeat yourself.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Chris, on that subject you can repeat yourself as often as you like--please do!

Spensah~

Kelley said...

...and while you're at it, tell Mark to eat his damned strawberries.

Anonymous said...

Mark:
Happy Valentines's Day! You are doing just GREAT!

Tex T said...

Chris how can I call Mark?
Forgive me for not keeping up with all the recent details, but I would love to give you and Mark a call if that’s possible.

Tex T