Sunday, March 11, 2007

Visiting

Here is Mark's address:

514 E Lancaster Ave. B1 (just 1.1 miles west on Route 30 from the intersection of Routes 1 and 30)
Wynnewood, PA 19096

The property is an old mansion converted to co-op apartments. You can only park out front, on the semi-circle. Our entrance is in the rear of the main house (don't go all the way to the rear of the property to the rear building). After you turn the corner you walk down a paved path and you'll see a green and white two seater glider and a black wrought iron railing and gate. This is our entrance.

Since rehab is almost an all day event on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, I'd like to limit visitors to Mark's days off: Monday - Wednesday - Saturday - Sunday. Please call ahead so we can make sure to be home and ready. If you make arrangements with Mark, please make sure to give me a call too so I can make sure it's on the calendar.

Home phone: (no voice mail) 610-896-6789
My cell phone: 610-716-1791
Mark's cell phone: 904-687-9876

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The curly hair is coming back!!!
I clearly see it.

Anonymous said...

Well, I see you're getting along. Wish I could come up and visit.

S~