Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Morning

Thank you to all THREE of you who left a message on this blog. I created this blog more as a time line for Mark than for us. I thought it would be a good way when he's able to read this for him to know that all his friends were out there wishing him well. I know that you need to sign up and sign in, blah blah blah (although I can't see that screen). This is a two way street. I know some of you have never been to a blog and may be intimidated. Yes, it's a pain. But yes, you need to do it anyway. And often.

In trying to keep everyone's spirits up, and partly trying to erase it from my mind, I've edited out all the crappy things that have happened, the really scary stuff, the insensitive doctors, the cold nurses, the lack of communication, the really dark hours that I thought would never end, and the horror I have felt. My only concern is for Mark to make a full recovery. I've never been so scared in my life; trying not to think about going on with my life without the most wonderful man in the world.

Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris -

If you need to unburden and share the dark moments, send an e-mail, call. (My e-mail address is just like Ben's, just with 'kat' instead of 'ben'.

Your reasons for editing this out are clear, but I hope you're not feeling all alone in this vigil.

--Kat