Saturday, December 09, 2006

Morning

Courtesy of Dick Seymour:

For those of you who have held back on adding comments for Mark to read later because the process of doing this is too complicated, try this:

[You might want to higlight this whole section, copy and print it for reference while you establish your identity. After that it'll be easy --- just remember your screen name and password]


Scroll down to the end of the first entry on the blog “Friends of Mark W. ….”

You will see on the lower right the word “comments” preceded by zero or a number (depending on how many folk have commented recently) Click on this word

This will take you to a new screen. Ignore all the stuff at the top and click on the “sign up here” near the bottom

This will take you to a new screen. Fill in your email address, next enter a password (twice), pick a display name (the actual name or nickname you want to appear below your comments), do the word verifying step to prove you are a person and not a computer program, approve the terms and conditions and click “continue”

This will bring you back to the comment screen again. Type your greeting to Mark in the box, enter your display name and password and when you’re satisfied with your comment, click the “Login and Publish” button at the bottom.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark: I'm not sure I can follow your Dad's instructions here, and since you won't e-mail me with easier ones, this may disappear into cyberspace. Anyway, your calabash relatives in California are rooting for you! We will keep you in our thoughts. All the Luhrs

Anonymous said...

Mark, I had a few pints for you at the British Pub, near the airport in St. Augustine, over Thanksgiving. Your recommendation was a good one. It was twice as much fun, having a pint for you and one for me on each round. Felt like crap the next day, but it was worth it. We'll go back for a few [or a lot] of draughts when you get through "lounging around" in that
medical spa." This isn't the way to get needed rest. Later gator...

Anonymous said...

If anyone reading these comments is balking at leaving a message, it is easy. Click Comments. Type your message in the "Leave your comment" block; click "other" below the block, type your name and hit publish. Verrrrrry easy.

You can also preview your message, make changes then hit publish. You do not need any more steps than that to leave a much appreciated note. See, I just did it.

Anonymous said...

We want some PROOF MARK that you aren't just hiding out to avoid getting together with us this weekend!

Seriously, Jim and I were very much looking forward to meeting Chris (and knowing what I now know about her, I'm extra disappointed) and seeing you while we're in Pennsylvania.

We're heading back to Seattle on Monday and will put in a good word for you while we're at 35,000 feet and closer to the prayer reception department.

It will indeed be a happy day when we learn that you're well enough to read all of these messages. YOU CAN DO IT!

Thanks to Chris and Uncle Dick for their excellent care for you and for keeping all of us informed.

Love from Susan & Jim

Anonymous said...

Dick, when you come down to St. Aug next, give me and Ben a call, willya?

Anonymous said...

Exactly how many Dicks are we dealing with here?

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of you every minute, Mark. Love, your e.o.s. m.

Anonymous said...

Mark, You are in our thoughts. Kick this thing in the ass and get yourself better soon.

Eric and Susan L.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark, This is Sharon Fileccia, Christine Shaner's cousin letting you know that I have been praying for you constantly. Keep smiling, big guy.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark, I am Chris Shaner's cousin Sharon and I am hoping and definitely praying that you get better real soon. Hang in there big guy.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark,

I am a fan of your dad which means I knew all about your adventures with him every year! I am posive that you also know about me- Ozden from Texas! My promise to you is by the time you read this, I will convince you to train for the next Disney Marathon and Henry and I will run it with you.

Blessings and Hugs,
ozden

Just Joan said...

Hi Mark--
My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time. With all the loved ones you have pulling for you, you'll be home soon! Looking forward to that day.