Saturday, January 13, 2007

Evening

Well, we're still waxing...

Mark was awake all day and they even had him sitting up in bed which takes a lot out of him. He responded corectly to all the usual questions and even waved to me when he heard my voice instead of when I stuck my mug right in front of his. Since it didn't look like he had a bath today, I decided to bath him. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be. This tuckered him out so when we reclined him he went right to sleep and I decided to go home early.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark, keep up with the 'waxing', that's what we're looking for.
Chris I can imagine the sorrows and frustrations when it's the waning phase, but I can also well imaginge the joys on a waxing day. Let us hope there are many, many more of the latter, and they get better each time.

'Spensah'

Anonymous said...

I took an 18 hour nap over the weekend. Mark and I have always been like white/black, ying/yang, you name it. I'll just go back to bed, thank you.