Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Afternoon

I took a break from work to spend some time with Mark this afternoon. When I called the hospital this morning around 11, his nurse said he had participated in his physical therapy earlier and was waking on his own. I went right over to see if I could catch him awake and I did. He stayed awake for a couple of hours then took a long nap and was still sleeping at 4 so I went back to work.

They did need to put him back on the vent for a couple of hours last night, but when he's off for 48 hours, he'll be off to rehab.

I'll go back later tonight after dinner and will post when I get home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark,

We stopped by to see you this afternoon (We must have just missed Chris) and you were still napping. You waved and wiggled your toe and scratched your face but did not open your eyes. The regular nurse was at lunch and the nurse covering said you are doing well. It was good to talk with you (even if you didn't hear me).

Zach and Leslie were there as well, and we all can't wait to see you in rehab.

All our love,

Scott

Christine said...

Oh, but he did hear you and he knew you were there.